top of page

Study in Australia



  • 500 visa allows people to study in Australia.


  • 509 visa allows a guardian of a student under 18 to accompany the student while in Australia.




  • 485 Post Study Work visa allows international student who studied in Australia at degree level or higher a 2, 3 or 4 year visa to live and work in Australia.  If you choose to study regionally you may be eligible for an extra 1 or two year 485 visa after the original 485 visa. 


  • 485 Graduate visa allows international students who studied in Australia a trade certificate, diploma or higher, have a skills assessment and an occupation on the MLTSSL to apply for an 18 months visa to live and work in Australia.


  • 476 Graduate visa allows recent engineering graduates from specified overseas universities to live and work in Australia. 

bottom of page